5.30.2010

When waving at strangers becomes boring


.............

On Monday Me and Rebecca went to dinner, to celebrate her birthday, which was lovely. I wore my Nice Collective vest-shirt and my Hue white skinnys. I packed all my crap into my Forever 21 satchel i scored for $12, don't tell anybody. Rebecca looked lovely as always.
We went for declicious frozen yogurt afterwards; Granola, chocolate chips, and banana, so yummy.

Thursday night we went out for sushi to celebrate my dahling Maddie's birthday (too many May birthdays)
After dinner we had a little bit too much fun on Maddie's swing...
H&M X Matthew Williamson skinnies, vintage band t, Puma sneakers.

Saturday night Me, Rebecca, and Talia went out for quick Japanese and then to see Sex and the City 2, my guilty pleasure. Of course, we got way into it, like always.
How tacky we are to dress up like Sex and the City characters; I pulled on my best drag to halfway impersonate mah gurl Carrie Bradshaw. I wore my mom's Jean Paul Gaultier geometric dress, a flowy Zara shawl, strappy vintage sandals, and a metallic silver American Apparel headband. Talia dressed perfectly as Samantha for the occasion and Rebecca did her duty as Charlotte, they both looked stunning and we caused much staring that night. Most likely because we're weird and we laugh so loud it echoes. so proud of us. We would have taken outfit pictures if we weren't frantically running through the city pushing over bachelorette bitches of all kinds to get our seats.

All for now, have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment