4.14.2010

paisley sky

My current inability to post is due to my long spring trip to Texas with my friend Rebecca. We've been all over Houston and took a long road trip through the dry Landscapes to Port Aransas, an island along the Gulf of Mexico. The scenery, water, trees and flushed landscape of the island was a far stretch from city life, and felt incredibly refreshing. Out of Houston's rather tropical landscape, we drove through the flat lands where odd palms mixed beautifully with grassy lands abundant with windflowers and filled with abandoned homes or old cars. The dreamy land was so innocent yet haunting, reminding me much of the Rodarte fall collection. It was incredibly inspiring, pictures from the trip as well as inspiration boards will be up when I come home shortly. For now, let's breathe in the Texas air for what It's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment